This Sweet & Savory Ricotta Toast is really delicious and perfect for perfect. The homemade ricotta cheese takes this toast to a new level of deliciousness. Let’s jump right into making these toasts.
I love treating myself to a lovely breakfast. Breakfast/brunch to me is a time I really love to treat myself & my family. Yummy staples like my cinnamon toast French toast & my breakfast blueberry muffins are some of the things I like to enjoy for breakfast, especially on busy work days. This sweet & savory toast will be one my family & I will be enjoying for a long time.
Sweet & Savory Ricotta Toast Ingredients
SWEET RICOTTA TOAST
- Toast bread: I used my homemade French Brioche.
- Ricotta cheese: I used my creamy homemade ricotta cheese. Grab the recipe here. A great alternative to ricotta in this recipe is cream cheese.
- Strawberry jam/sauce: I used my homemade strawberry sauce. Find the recipe here.
- Fresh strawberries
- Condensed milk
- Toast your bread & spread a thin layer of strawberry sauce.
- Spread a thick layer of ricotta cheese & top with fresh strawberries.
- Drizzle the strawberries with the condensed milk & enjoy.
SAVORY RICOTTA TOAST
- Toast bread
- Ricotta cheese
- Fresh egg
- Toast your bread & spread a thin layer of butter.
- Spread a thick layer of ricotta cheese & top with avocado slices.
- Season the avocado with some salt & black pepper.
- Next, Fry an egg anyhow you like your fried egg & top on the sliced avocado. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
Tag me @__nookies on Instagram when you make this delicious toast. Don’t forget to take pretty pictures before you dig in.