- ENAMELED CAST IRON – Excellent for slow cooking as the enamelled finish provides a great heat conductor. It’s also extremely easy to wash as the food will not stick to the surface, won’t rust, and allows for a wide variety of cooking recipes.
- EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION – The cast iron surface allows the heat to distribute evenly over a long period of time making it ideal for many different types of cooking. Whether you’re wanting to stir fry, slow cook, roast, sear, or bake.
- NON-REACTIVE – Safe to use with acidic foods like tomatoes and lemon juice as the enamelled coating prevents any iron from the pan from being absorbed into the food.
- DURABLE – Extremely long-lasting and heavy build quality means you won’t need to replace anytime soon.
- EASY HANDLING – Two handles for easy handling and transportation and a large sturdy knob for simple lid removal.