Holy Guacamole friends!
I wrote my first e-book that is actually for sale… #mindblown.
It is still unreal to me that I wrote a 100-page book that is value-packed and already has lots of positive review and feedback.
This book was inspired by my own need to create videos to grow my blog/social media channels. It is a representation of where I am currently with my own video content creation journey.
I am at a point where I need my blog to get noticed by my ideal audience so I can start building a loyal following/community while facing and overcoming the challenges of having limited resources at my disposal.
I found that all you really need to start filming videos for social media is a good phone, and I noticed that videos filmed with my mobile phone, have helped expose my brand and blog to more people, and I have been able to connect with more people like never before. I discovered that I got more engagement on my videos than other types of posts. So, since videos were working so well for me, and have been known to also grow the brands of big-time bloggers and influencers, I knew they will work for other newbie bloggers who are just starting out.
Here’s why videos are so popular
We now live in a time where people consume video content on their mobile devices like never before. Mobile phone users prefer to watch entertaining videos on Instagram and YouTube than reading long posts, and that’s why YouTube has gotten so popular over the years.
I was inspired to write this book because, I figured that if I was in this place where I needed to start taking advantage of videos, there must be other people like me who are looking to doing the same and probably don’t know where to start from.
I wrote a “lifestyle blogger’s beginner guide to video content creation” because I wanted to give newbie food & lifestyle bloggers a reason to start their video content creation journey. I wanted to share what I have learnt so far about making videos with little or no filming equipment and how to use videos to grow an audience, sell products and expose your brand.
It has over 100+ video content ideas + tips to help you start creating video content for your blog/social media channels TODAY. It is a value-packed resource for any newbie blogger thinking of starting her video content journey.
Here is a fraction of what you’ll get when you grab your copy of A Lifestyle Blogger’s Beginner Guide to video content creation:
- Video idea formats you can use to get noticed by brands for sponsorship/paid posts opportunities. These simple ideas can get you noticed by brands fast and put you on their radar. I used one of the ideas on this page for a video that got me a re-post on the page of a major YouTuber & influencer! Page 13
- Tips and Tricks used by Hollywood and big-time influencers in creating video sets cheaply. Copy these ideas in creating a video set in your home, you will be proud to show off on Instagram. Page 22
- You need to become a big-time influencer with a million followers before you can start getting free products from brands, right? WRONG! Learn how to get free beauty products from brands to review in your videos. Page 47-53
- As a nano influencer, I receive free products from both local and international brands… With this simple, funny, yet effective method. Page 23
- I need to have the perfect Instagram white kitchen and house before I can start making lifestyle videos… Is a false statement. Learn from this influencer that started her YouTube videos in her parent’s basement in this case study (psst… she now has over 1 million subscribers). Page 28-30
- Learn why it’s SUPER important to get your videos re-posted on the pages of brands/businesses as a newbie blogger. Page 42
- REVEALED! Video ideas for YouTube that have the potential of going viral. These are the ideas similar to the ones big-time lifestyle YouTubers use to attract viewers to their channel. Available with each category.
- If you think that you have to pay for clothes every time you have a fashion-related video to make, then you need to read this chapter. I share a very easy way to get fashion stores to let you create content with their clothes for free. Pages 62-68
- How to create killer video content… Without fancy camera equipment and expensive software or a videographer. Page 78
- Viral video content is only achieved by luck, right? WRONG! Learn the tips and tricks in creating viral video content. Page 80
- Plus more video ideas, action plans, case studies, resources… and so much more!
Challenges make us stronger
With every great accomplishment is an even greater challenge and I can say right now that writing, editing and publishing this book was not a walk in the park. If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen some of my behind the scene rants… hahaha. I dealt with working with a laptop that had a bad battery, extremely poor internet connection, working while dealing with COVID-19, so many unsaved works that had to re-written, and I even got a stinker from a coach I thought could help me.
All these challenges, plus more I faced are now part of the success story of this book and hopefully why you would support me and make a purchase TODAY.
I can’t wait for you to get your hands on this book and join others who are already taking advantage of the amazing content and resources in it.