This Chicken Burrito Bowl is a flavorful and fresh bowl that is perfect for quick lunches or an healthy dinner. It’s loaded with so much healthy goodness, and the best part is that It comes together really fast, especially if you have all your ingredients meal prepped in the fridge. It’s really easy to make, so, let’s jump right into making this yummy bowl.
Meals like this Chicken Burrito Bowl are one of my favorite meals to have for lunch, especially when I have a busy day. The plate is bursting with delicious flavor from all the yummy vegetables, the grilled chicken and the dressing. I love to meal prep cooked rice like my Herbed Lime Basmati Rice and grilled chicken like this Suyarama Crispy Baked Chicken in the fridge for the week. This makes lunches like this come together really fast.
Chicken burrito bowl video
While it’s easy to make this recipe, it also helps to watch a 1 minute video. Give it a watch below!
Chicken burrito bowl ingredients
To make this yummy bowl, you will need the following pantry ingredients:
- Cooked rice: My Herbed Lime Basmati rice will work really well with this dish.
- Baked/grilled chicken: Check out my Suyarama Baked Chicken for inspiration.
- Lettuce leaves: or any green veggie you love.
- Canned sweet corn
- Kidney beans
- Bell peppers
- Chopped onions
- Fresh parsley
- Salad dressing
- Lemon wedges for garnish
How to make chicken burrito bowl
- In a small frying pan, sauté the sliced bell peppers with black pepper & salt until they are slightly cooked.
- Next, assemble the burrito bowl just the way you like it presented. Check out my video for how I assembled mine.
- Lastly, drizzle the salad dressing of your choice over the top and enjoy.
Will You Make This Recipe?Leave a comment below and tag me over on Instagram @nookies_diaries or use the hashtag #nookies_diaries.
I always look forward to reading your comments and seeing your pictures.