My Banana Bread With Crunchy Streusel Topping is moist, delicious and as the perfect crunchy topping. This banana bread recipe happens to be one of our popular products over @nookiesboutiquecakes, today, I will be sharing our delicious secrets with you. Grab your apron, and let’s bake some yummy banana bread.
Banana Bread With Crunchy Streusel Topping Ingredients
To make these yummy banana bread, you will need the following baking staples:
- 500g Flour
- 2tbsp Baking powder
- 1/2tbsp Salt
- Zest of 1 orange
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 3 large bananas
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 200ml veg. oil
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 300ml milk
- 1/2tbsp honey
- 1tsp vanilla extract
FOR THE STREUSEL TOPPING
- 6tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
Lets make our delicious banana bread with crunchy streusel topping
- For the streusel topping, add all the ingredients into a medium bowl and mix together. It will form a rough crumble. Keep the topping in the fridge for now.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas and add all the wet ingredients and the zests.
- Sift the dry ingredients and add into the wet mixture. Mix well till combined.
- Portion into your baking pan and top with the streusel topping evenly.
- Bake the bread @180 degrees Celsius for 1hr 30mins, until the top is golden brown and a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 5minutes, then transfer unto a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy.
Make muffins instead
This recipe also makes delicious, moist banana bread muffins. Use an ice cream scoop to divide the batter evenly into cupcake liners. Bake for 25minutes, until the top is golden brown and a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool in the pan for 5minutes, then transfer unto a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy.
Freeze a batch of the bread/muffins for up to 1month. Enjoy anytime you want a delicious and fast breakfast or snack.