Hello and Welcome To My Slice of the Web
I’m Atinuke, but my friends call me Nookies. I’m a Christian, a major foodie, wife, cake decorator by profession, and a newbie YouTuber living in Lagos, Nigeria. I’m also a big advocate for healthy living, starting small, and self-care.
Nookies Diaries is my online diary. Here, you’ll find delicious wholesome recipes, healthy lifestyle inspirations, and pretty much everything else that motivates and inspire me. My hope is that whenever you visit this site, you’ll leave with new ideas that will help you Eat, Live, and Be Inspired.
The Nookies Diaries story started the night before my fibroid removal surgery in 2019. Up until that night, I had suffered from the effects of multiple fibroids and digestive issues. On my path to finding answers to these health challenges I was facing, I discovered that my diet and lifestyle choices played a huge role in my overall wellness. I knew that I couldn’t keep what I had discovered to myself because I knew so many women were also going through those challenges as well. I then made a promise to myself that night to share my story so that women going through these issues will know that they are not alone.
After the surgery, I made a decision to incorporate more wholesome foods into my diet, eliminate refined sugars, processed foods and surround myself with meaningful things. The result of this change in lifestyle was outstanding. I lost weight and went from a size 14+ to a size 10 without having to pound away at the gym, I slept better, had more energy because I wasn’t focused on meaningless things anymore, and my digestion improved.
Inspired by personal blogs I’d read online, I created this blog to share my recipes, lifestyle inspirations, and lessons I learn every day. I became fascinated with content creation, which then led me to start my YouTube channel using just my phone and mobile editing app. “I even wrote a book on Video content creation“
Today, I am passionately sharing my food videos on Instagram, vlogs on YouTube, and helping others make positive food and lifestyle changes. With delicious wholesome recipes and inspiring lifestyle posts, I am happy to show that healthy food doesn’t have to be bland and a healthy lifestyle doesn’t have to be boring.
Where To Start?
If you’re new to Nookies Diaries, here are some great places to start:
- Check out my Eat, Live, Be inspired pages to get started on all things food and healthy, impactful living. I also throw in some business/brand tips in there as well.
- Download my 3-day detox meal guide and Sweet medicine… These are my free eBooks that will help you get started on your health journey.
- Order my eBook “A Lifestyle Blogger’s Beginner Guide To Video Content Creation” to learn everything you need to start creating amazing videos for social media TODAY.
Join My Growing Community
Thank you for taking the time to read through my story, I’m so happy you are here and I’d love to get to know you!
- Come on over to Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest and say hello.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for my latest vlogs and videos.
- Get free recipes straight into your inbox by joining my cool list… (Pssst, people in my cool list usually get first dibs on my freebies and discounts).